Do you have a story to tell from traveling the Nordic countries? Maybe you are a local that has something to share with Explore Nordic’s readers? If you do, I’m open to guest posts, and I want to hear from you.
Maybe you want to share a trip with multiple destinations, or maybe about a specific activity you tried. Perhaps you want to talk about your hometown. As long as it relates to the Nordic countries, I’m open to discussing it.
The goal is to share about the Nordic countries from different perspectives using different voices.
What I’m Looking for in a Guest Post
To be included, I’m looking for unique, well-written content where your voice shines through. I am not looking for boring cookie-cutter content, but rather something fun, entertaining, and informational.
I welcome personal opinions and humor. The posts have to be informational and based on facts but sprinkled with your own experiences. Think about the type of content that you would find helpful. A few things to think about;
- The article has to be at least 1000+ words.
- Articles need to be unique and well-written in English. (Sidenote: English is my second language, but Grammarly is my best friend.)
- I welcome your own photos.
- Feel free to add two text links within the content.
- Please include a bio with a link to your site after the article.
I am looking for articles about destinations in the following countries;
- Norway, including Svalbard
- Faroe Island
Topics and Types of Posts
We are open to all different kinds of posts. Feel free to pitch your idea even if it’s not included on this list. Here are some of the types of posts that we are looking for;
- Family travel
- Solo travel
- Couples / Honeymoon travel
- Luxury travel
- Activity post – including activities like northern lights hunts, husky rides, and fjord excursions.
- Winter travel
- Road trip itineraries
- Day trips
- Local guides
- City guides
We are not a blog focused on budget travels. It doesn’t have to be luxury, but it has to be convenient and comfortable travel.
How to Submit an Article Idea
Please email me at; veronica at explorenordic dot com with the following information:
- Your website, blog or/and social media channels
- A link to an article that you have written
- Your Nordic travel history
- Your topic idea
- Not a must, but if you have a keyword suggestion to build the content around, please share that as well
Use the title “Nordic Guest blog post Suggestion” when sending the email.
If I see a fit, I will be happy to collaborate.
After we agree on an article, please send us the first draft. I will go through it and ask for a revision if needed.
I do reserve the right to reject articles if there is too much work involved. I also reserve the right to modify if needed. Links might be added to the content as well.
When the article is published, it will stay. Please, don’t repost the same article in other places.
So what do you think do you see a fit? Please contact me if you want to share your Nordic travel story.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Just want to let you know; some of my posts might contain affiliate links. If you buy something through those links, it will not cost you a penny more, but I might earn a commission. That will allow for this site to keep going. Thanks!